Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"He Will Never" God Favor Ministries





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


“He Will Never”
Hebrews 13:5-6(NLT)
5 Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said,
“I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”[
a]
6 So we can say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I shared with you my heart and where I was in my journey. Today as I went into my prayer time and talked with God- my time with Him became intimate and intense- I loved every minute of it!
Not even two hours later, I received devastating news that was a huge blow to my family. As I sat there receiving the news; I smiled.
I was reminded of the scripture that many of us are familiar with- “I will never leave you. I will never abandon you. I will have no fear. What can mere man do to me?”
I was reminded that God was with me-no matter the situation. Later that day, I spoke deeply with a friend of mine and she shared with me one of the trials of her past. You see, God had told her before it ever happened that she would get through it. And you know what? She did just that. Sure she cried, and felt overwhelming emotions-but God was there- the whole time.
Today, no matter where you are in your life, I want you to really feel the words of the Scripture.
Feel God say, “Child, I’m not going anywhere. Sure I know where you are in your journey- I knew it when you were yet in your mother’s womb. You have made it thus far-I will never leave you alone.”
Doesn’t that sound divine? Through every triumph, victory- both large and small; through every pain and every trial- there He is. There He is. Staying put-loving you. Amen.
God Favor Ministries
www.godfavor.org
http://fromhisheart2yours.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment