Lack Nothing!
Psalm 34:8-10 (AMP)
8O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him.
9O fear the Lord, you His saints [revere and worship Him]! For there is no want to those who truly revere and worship Him with godly fear.
10The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of and require) the Lord [by right of their need and on the authority of His Word], none of them shall lack any beneficial thing.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Can I share with you what I am standing on this morning? I am standing on the Word of God. I am standing on His truth. I believe that He is good and delivers grace and mercy.
Psalm 34 rests with me today. For I have tasted and have seen the goodness of the Lord (verse 8)!
I have seen joy come from sorrow. I have seen restoration come from destruction. I have seen His word come to convict the sinful heart. I have seen what God has for us in the spiritual realm. My eyes are opened.
The word today says that the people of God (who seek and require His presence) will lack nothing- No Good Thing! That means anything that is of benefit, that is worth your existence will be provided.
What has the enemy lied and told you? What has become threatened in the earthly realm?
Satan and "Suppressed Self" say things like this:
· You are not good enough
· You are broke
· Your dreams are unnecessary
· Your sin will never leave you-(you will always struggle with that issue)
· Your health will not be restored
· You are not worth the time or the effort
· You lack successful relationships
· The recession will cause you to lose everything
I come to tell you - whether you stand in the deepest of poverty to the riches of this world-God says you will lack nothing! Everything beneficial for your living, your purpose, and His glory is expected to be provided. The list above DOES NOT LINE UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!!!!!!!!
It starts with you faith house- your mind. Who are you going to believe? The media? Your friends and family? Yourself? Your bills stacked up on the counter?
Listen-Before we can conquer the physical with productive actions, we must choose to mentally take charge of The Promise. Then- our actions and the actions of others will follow our expectations.
With God’s promise you lack nothing!
Love and Acceptance from others is present!
Finances are provided!
Productivity is increased!
Purpose is fulfilled!
Relationships are restored!
Again, I ask you- who are you going to believe? Whom do you fear? Whom do you worship?
God Favor Ministries
http://www.godfavor.org/
http://fromhisheart2yours.blogspot.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment