He Is On the Throne
Isaiah 43:10-13 (NLT)
10 “But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the Lord. “You are my servant. You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God— there never has been, and there never will be. 11 I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior. 12 First I predicted your rescue, and then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world. No foreign god has ever done this. You are witnesses that I am the only God,” says the Lord. 13 “From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.”
He Is On the Throne
What an awesome Monday morning! If you did not get a chance to read Friday’s daily word, I urge you to do so! God’s love letter was powerful, if you follow the instructions. Today’s devotional picks up in that same chapter, Isaiah 43. God is reminding the Israelites, our ancestors, of who He is and what He has done.
As you really read this passage and allow it to get in your spirit today, think of what the Lord is saying.
Listen, God is saying I have saved you, I am alone God, and this will NEVER change. He says that no one can change what He has done. He is just that amazing!
This is God’s reminder to you, His baby. Imagine you reminding your child of all that you have been to them until this day. Think of all the sacrifices you have made as a father or a mother. Perhaps you are a big sister, an uncle, etc. Think of how you cared for your family member.
That is God’s position today! He is recalling His place in your life. He is reminding you of His sovereignty.
Let’s begin this week with God in the driver seat, thanking Him for His rightful place on the throne.
Pray With Me
Father, this morning we exalt you! We acknowledge your place on the throne. You sit high above the heavens and all of the earth. Daily, you remind us of your power and your presence-forgive us for taking it for granted. Forgive us for allowing life to drown out the importance of your amazing grace. I ask that your grace be with me and with so many around the world who are worshipping you. May your grace and living witness touch those near and far that struggle with sickness, disease, poverty, handicapped conditions, and daily life threatening danger. No one can out do your good works! As we give thanks for this day, may your power and light be hard to contain as it pours out of us into our workplace, our homes and in our communities. In your name, Jesus- we agree- Amen.
God Favor Ministries
www.godfavor.org
Isaiah 43:10-13 (NLT)
10 “But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the Lord. “You are my servant. You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God— there never has been, and there never will be. 11 I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior. 12 First I predicted your rescue, and then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world. No foreign god has ever done this. You are witnesses that I am the only God,” says the Lord. 13 “From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.”
He Is On the Throne
What an awesome Monday morning! If you did not get a chance to read Friday’s daily word, I urge you to do so! God’s love letter was powerful, if you follow the instructions. Today’s devotional picks up in that same chapter, Isaiah 43. God is reminding the Israelites, our ancestors, of who He is and what He has done.
As you really read this passage and allow it to get in your spirit today, think of what the Lord is saying.
Listen, God is saying I have saved you, I am alone God, and this will NEVER change. He says that no one can change what He has done. He is just that amazing!
This is God’s reminder to you, His baby. Imagine you reminding your child of all that you have been to them until this day. Think of all the sacrifices you have made as a father or a mother. Perhaps you are a big sister, an uncle, etc. Think of how you cared for your family member.
That is God’s position today! He is recalling His place in your life. He is reminding you of His sovereignty.
Let’s begin this week with God in the driver seat, thanking Him for His rightful place on the throne.
Pray With Me
Father, this morning we exalt you! We acknowledge your place on the throne. You sit high above the heavens and all of the earth. Daily, you remind us of your power and your presence-forgive us for taking it for granted. Forgive us for allowing life to drown out the importance of your amazing grace. I ask that your grace be with me and with so many around the world who are worshipping you. May your grace and living witness touch those near and far that struggle with sickness, disease, poverty, handicapped conditions, and daily life threatening danger. No one can out do your good works! As we give thanks for this day, may your power and light be hard to contain as it pours out of us into our workplace, our homes and in our communities. In your name, Jesus- we agree- Amen.
God Favor Ministries
www.godfavor.org

No comments:
Post a Comment